COMMERCIAL ZERO TURN WITH NEXT GENERATION FERRIS SUSPENSION TECHNOLOGY
Landscape professionals that are looking to optimize their productivity and to mow faster without sacrificing cut quality and want to experience a smooth ride should look to the ISX™ 800 commercial zero turn mower. Featuring the next generation of Ferris suspension technology – ForeFront™ Suspension, a 2-belt iCD™ cutting system, heavy-duty Hydro-Gear® Commercial drive system and cutting speeds up to 16 km/h, the ISX™ 800 is engineered to increase efficiency and operator comfort.
The ISX™ 800 is powered by the Briggs & Stratton® Commercial Series engine with its unique 5-step air filtration system and is paired with a 132 cm mower deck.
|ISX800ZB2752RDCE||27 HP* Briggs & Stratton V-Twin Commercial Series™ Petrol||132 cm - 52” iCD™ Rear discharge mower deck|
|* ALL POWER LEVELS ARE STATED GROSS HORSEPOWER AT 3600 RPM PER SAE J1940 AS RATED BY BRIGGS & STRATTON.|
* based on 80% efficiency
Commercial Series™ Engine
Roll Over Protection Structure
ForeFront™ Suspension System
Heavy Duty bumper
Removable floor plate
- Powered by a 27 HP* Briggs & Stratton Commercial Series™ 810cc V-Twin air-cooled petrol engine.
- Patented 5 step debris management system with integrated cyclonic air cleaner.
- Easy to use oil drain tube.
- Rugged 21 litre fuel tank.
- Pedal lift and lower with single pin height of cut adjustment.
- Folding Roll Over Protection Structure (ROPS) with retractable seat belt.
- Adjustable contour seat with armrests.
- Removable floor plate for easy maintenance access.
- Ergonomic control panel featuring a cup holder and fuel gauge for operator convenience.
- Available in 132 cm cutting width.
- iCD™ Cutting deck technology.
- Foot operated deck lift.
- Cutting height: 3.8 - 12.7 cm
- Features top greaseable aluminium spindles.
- Factory fitted rear discharge/mulching insert and mulching blades.
- 2-belt deck drive system improves belt life.
- Patented suspension system enables you to mow rougher ground faster, with a consistent cut quality, allowing you to be more productive.
- Heavy duty integrated rear bumper protects the engine compartment.
- Independent, commercial grade Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400™ transaxles, features 18 cm cooling fans that also assist in repelling debris.
- Trailer hitch kit.
- LED ROPS light kit.
- Premium adjustable seat.
- Service Jack kit.
|‡ See your dealer for warranty details.
*All power levels are stated gross horsepower at 3600 RPM per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton.
|Make||Briggs & Stratton - Petrol|
|Cylinders / Displacement||2 Cylinders V-Twin / 810 cc|
|PTO||Electric PTO clutch|
|Fuel Capacity (litres)||21 Litres|
|Cutting width (cm/inch)||132 cm / 52” Rear Discharge iCD™|
|Deck Configuration||Rear discharge/mulching insert and mulching blades|
|Cutting Height (cm)||3,8 - 12,7 cm|
|Deck Construction||3,4 mm fabricated construction, full width double top deck, 9,5 mm scuff guards, overlap welded corners|
|Mower Spindles||Cast aluminium 133 mm; 25,4 mm shaft|
|Deck lift system||Foot pedal, spring assisted|
|SUSPENSION & DRIVE TRAIN|
|Suspension||Patented rear and front suspension system consists of adjustable coil-over-shocks.
|Transmission||Independent Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400™ transaxles|
|Drive Axles||28,6 mm Tapered with 4-bolt flange|
|Drive Tyres (inch)||23 x 10.50 - 12 (4 ply)|
|Caster Tyres (inch)||13 x 6.50 - 6 (4 ply)|
|Speed-fwd. (km/h)||0 - 16,0 km/h|
|Speed-rev. (km/h)||0 - 8,0 km/h|
|Overall length (cm)||206|
|Overall width (cm)||135|
|Dry weight (kg)||480|
|OPERATOR CONTROL & COMFORT SYSTEMS|
|Roll-Over Protection Structure||Standard, foldable with seat belt|
|Instrumentation||Fuel gauge, hour meter|
|Controls||Seat activated engine kill, PTO clutch safety switch,
neutral and parking brake safety circuit
|Parking Brake / Safety Circuit||Integrated transaxle brake|
|Engine||3-Year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty|
|Deck Drive Belt||3-Year Limited/300 hours, whichever comes first. Parts & labor in year one; parts only in years two and three.
|Balance of machine||4-Year Limited Warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Coil-over-shocks and all suspension related components are covered for 4 years (48 months) unlimited hours. Belts, Tyres, Brake Pads, Battery, Blades: 90 days ‡|