The innovative iCD™ Cutting System allows for better airflow discharge and superior cut quality. The slope nose of the deck forces the blades of grass forward and allows them a longer period of time to rise in the chamber before the blades make contact. The new iCD™ cutting system offers unparalleled cut quality and compliments the innovation of the Ferris line.
- Reinforced leading edge provides protection where the deck needs it most.
- Multi-layer heavy-gauge steel construction for maximum strength.
- Debris shield on idler pulleys keeps moisture and debris away, extending bearing life.
- Center point is offset, optimizing airflow for discharge.
- Slope nose design allows grass to rise in the chamber before making contact with the blades.
- Deck step allows for easy entry and exit from the operator’s compartment.
- Strong, 6 mm thick Marbain® steel blades.
- Easily removable mulching insert.