The 400S zero turn mower is affordable, durable and has the commercial-grade power and maneuverability you need to get the job done. On a compact entry-level body, the 400S zero turn is able to navigate tight areas without sacrificing commercial grade attributes. A large fuel capacity, large drive tyres for added traction and a commercial drive system sets the 400S far above the competition. Its patented adjustable coil over shock suspension system and pivoting front axle with dampeners help you take on long days in comfort.
The all-new “TRIPLE” mower deck offers unique versatility. Rear discharge, side discharge and two levels of mulching are available in one package! This revolutionary convertible mower deck makes it possible to adapt to every circumstance you encounter.
|400SB2348CE||23 HP* Briggs & Stratton V-Twin Commercial Series™||122 cm - 48” TRIPLE mower deck|
|* ALL POWER LEVELS ARE STATED GROSS HORSEPOWER AT 3600 RPM PER SAE J1940 AS RATED BY BRIGGS & STRATTON.|
* based on 80% efficiency
TRIPLE MOWING TECHNOLOGY
Briggs & Stratton Commercial Series™ engine
Heavy duty bumper
TRIPLE Mowing Technology
- Powered by Briggs & Stratton V-Twin Commercial Series™ air-cooled petrol engine.
- Patented advanced 5 step debris management system with integrated cyclonic air cleaner.
- Easy to use oil drain tube.
- Rugged 21 litre fuel tank.
- Pedal lift and lower with single pin height of cut adjustment.
- Adjustable contour seat with armrests.
- Ergonomic control panel feature a cup holder and fuel gauge for operator convenience.
- Removable floor plate for easy maintenance.
- Available in 122 cm cutting width.
- TRIPLE mowing technology: All-in-One mower deck comes with side discharge, rear discharge and mulching capabilities out of the box.
- Foot operated deck lift.
- Cutting height: 3,8 - 11,4 cm.
- Patented suspension system enables you to mow rougher ground faster, allowing you to be more productive.
- Heavy-duty integrated rear bumper protects the engine compartment.
- Independent, commercial grade Hydro-Gear® ZT-3100™ trans-axles, featuring 18 cm cooling fans that also assist in repelling debris.
- Trailer hitch kit
- LED light kit
- Service Jack kit
- Flat free caster tyres
|‡ See your dealer for warranty details.
*All power levels are stated gross horsepower at 3600 RPM per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton.
|Make||Briggs & Stratton - Petrol|
|Cylinders / Displacement||V-Twin Petrol Engine/ 724 cc|
|PTO||Electric PTO clutch|
|Fuel Capacity (litres)||21 Litres|
|Cutting width (cm/inch)||122 cm / 48” TRIPLE deck|
|Deck Configuration||Rear discharge / side discharge / mulching insert and mulching blades|
|Cutting Height (cm)||3,8 - 11,4 cm|
|Deck Construction||3,4 mm fabricated construction, full width double top deck, 9,5 mm scuff guards, overlap welded corners|
|Mower Spindles||Cast aluminium 135 mm; 20 mm shaft|
|Deck lift system||Foot pedal, spring assisted|
|SUSPENSION & DRIVE TRAIN|
|Suspension||Rear wheel suspension, pivoting front axle
with front ride dampening shocks
|Transmission||Independent Hydro-Gear® Commercial ZT-3100™ trans-axles|
|Drive Axles||28,6 mm Tapered with 4-bolt flange|
|Drive Tyres (inch)||20 x 10.00 - 10 (4 ply)|
|Caster Tyres (inch)||11 x 4.00 - 5 (4 ply)|
|Speed-fwd. (km/h)||0 - 12,8 km/h|
|Speed-rev. (km/h)||0 - 6,4 km/h|
|Overall length (cm)||180|
|Overall width (cm)||126 / 155 (deflector down)|
|Dry weight (kg)||369|
|OPERATOR CONTROL & COMFORT SYSTEMS|
|Roll-Over Protection Structure||N.A|
|Instrumentation||Fuel gauge, hour meter|
|Controls||Seat activated engine kill, PTO clutch safety switch,
neutral and parking brake safety circuit
|Parking Brake / Safety Circuit||Integrated trans-axle brake|
|Engine||2-Year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty|
|Deck Drive Belt||1-Year Limited/100 hours, whichever comes first, on parts & labor.|
|Balance of machine||4-Year Limited Warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Belts, Tyres, Brake Pads, Battery, Blades: 90 days ‡|