Spend one day on the IS® 2100Z zero turn and you will discover how our patented suspension technology turns slow and bumpy mowing into riding comfort and enhanced productivity. Boasting full rear suspension and independent suspension at the front you’ll stay seated and steer with greater confidence. As an added benefit, the reduced stress makes this a zero turn mower that lasts longer.
With Ferris’ iCD™ engineering under the deck, you will enjoy consistently accurate cutting performance and a professional finish. This machine is an aggressive performer for professional users and extremely discerning homeowners.
Our new 2-belt decks on the IS® 2100Z come with a three years (36 months) or 300 hours warranty, whichever occurs first. It covers parts & labor in year one and parts only in years two and three.
|IS2100ZBVE2861RDCE||28 HP* Vanguard™ 810cc EFI V-Twin Petrol||155 cm - 61” iCD™ Rear discharge mower deck|
|* ALL POWER LEVELS ARE STATED GROSS HORSEPOWER AT 3600 RPM PER SAE J1940 AS RATED BY BRIGGS & STRATTON.|
* based on 80% efficiency
Vanguard™ Oil Guard SystemThe only turf engine system that continuously exchanges oil between the engine and a large external reservoir, to shield engine oil from thermal breakdown, resulting in a cooler running engine, ensures proper lubrication during off angle operation, mess-free oil change and extends oil service intervals 5 times to 500 hours, which translates to increased productivity!
Save 60% on oil maintenance per season per unit!*
- 1. Easy fill cap and integrated oil filter make oil changes easier, cleaner and faster.
- 2. High-capacity external oil reservoir keeps oil and engine cooler.
- 3. Unique, dry sump system ensures off-angle lubrication and minimizes thermal breakdown of oil.
* Cost savings based on standard oil maintenance with 100 hour interval versus
Oil Guard System 500 hour service interval.
† See www.vanguardengines.com/service-support/warranty for warranty details.
Patented suspension system
Vanguard™ 810cc EFI engine
iCD™ Cutting System
Foot-operated deck lift
Removable floor plate
Flip-up seat for easy service access
Vanguard™ EFI EngineGet more work done per liter with the new Vanguard™ closed-loop EFI engine. Watch the video to learn why this 810cc engine is a perfect workhorse for the IS® 2100Z zero turn mower.
- Powered by Vanguard™ 810cc EFI air cooled petrol engine.
- Automotive-based, closed-loop Electronic Fuel Injection system.
- More favorable gasoline consumption over carbureted equivalent.
- Rugged twin 21 litre fuel tanks (42 litres total).
- Dual-stage industrial air-cleaner extends engine service life.
- Vanguard Oil Guard System - Extending oil exchange interval to 500 hours.
- Ergonomic control panels feature a cup holder, storage compartment and fuel gauges for operator convenience.
- Folding Roll Over Protection Structure (ROPS) with retractable seat belt.
- Flip-up seat for easy service access.
- Premium mid-back seat with armrests and adjustable fore and aft positioning.
- Removable floor plate for easy maintenance access.
- Available in 155 cm cutting width with iCD™ Technology.
- Foot-operated deck lift, with adjustable pedal, can change cut height in 6 mm increments from 3.8 – 12,7 cm.
- Features top greaseable cast-iron (61”) or top greaseable aluminium (52”) spindles.
- Factory fitted rear discharge/mulching insert and mulching blades.
- 2-belt deck drive system improves belt life and is more dependable.
- Patented 4-wheel IS® independent suspension system.
- Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-4400™ transaxles feature 21 cm cooling fans that also assist with repelling debris.
- Heavy-duty integrated rear bumper protects engine compartment.
- Trailer hitch kit.
- Suspension seat kit.
- LED ROPS light kit.
- Flat-free caster tyres.
|Make||Vanguard® - Petrol|
|Cylinders / Displacement||2 Cylinders V-Twin / 810 cc|
|PTO||Electric PTO clutch|
|Fuel Capacity (litres)||42 Litres|
|Cutting width (cm/inch)||155 cm / 61” TRIPLE iCD™|
|Deck Configuration||Rear discharge/mulching insert and mulching blades|
|Cutting Height (cm)||3,8 - 12,7 cm|
|Deck Construction||3,4 mm fabricated construction, full width double top deck, 9,5 mm scuff guards, overlap welded corners|
|Mower Spindles||Cast-iron 201 mm; 25,4 mm shaft|
|Deck lift system||Foot pedal, spring assisted|
|SUSPENSION & DRIVE TRAIN|
|Suspension||4-Wheel IS® Independent Suspension|
|Transmission||Independent Hydro-Gear® ZT-4400™ transaxles|
|Drive Axles||34,93 mm drive axles with 5 bolt wheel hubs|
|Drive Tyres (inch)||24 x 12,00 - 12 (4 ply)|
|Caster Tyres (inch)||13 x 6,50 - 6 (4 ply)|
|Speed-fwd. (km/h)||0 - 18,0 km/h|
|Speed-rev. (km/h)||0 - 8,0 km/h|
|Overall length (cm)||210|
|Overall width (cm)||159|
|Dry weight (kg)||601|
|OPERATOR CONTROL & COMFORT SYSTEMS|
|Roll-Over Protection Structure||Standard, foldable with seat belt|
|Instrumentation||Fuel level gauge in each tank, hour meter, engine malfunction indicator|
|Controls||Seat activated engine kill, PTO clutch safety switch, neutral and parking brake safety circuit|
|Parking Brake / Safety Circuit||Internal wet disc brake in transaxle|
|Engine||3-Year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty|
|Deck Drive Belt||3-Year Limited/300 hours, whichever comes first. Parts & labor in year one; parts only in years two and three.|
|Balance of machine||4-Year Limited Warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months).
Coil-over-shocks and all suspension related components are covered for 4 years (48 months) unlimited hours. Belts, Tyres, Brake Pads, Battery, Blades: 90 days ‡
|‡ See your dealer for warranty details.
*All power levels are stated gross horsepower at 3600 RPM per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton.