The IS® 5100Z series of diesel-powered zero-turn mowers delivers the ultimate productivity in a lawn machine. Its impressive horsepower and massive transmission conquer the most demanding landscape jobs, while our exclusive suspension system redefines rider comfort and allows faster mowing speeds.
We set the standard for the definitive lawn mowing experience. When it comes to commercial lawn mowers, this is truly the ultimate riding and cutting machine.
|IS5100ZC33D72RDCE||33.5 HP* Caterpillar 3 Cylinder Liquid Cooled Diesel||183 cm - 72” iCD™ Rear discharge mower deck|
|* POWER RATED BY ENGINE MANUFACTURER.|
* based on 80% efficiency
Caterpillar diesel engine
iCD™ Cutting System
Heavy duty construction
Dual coil-over-shock rear suspension
Foot operated hydraulic deck lift
- Caterpillar three cylinder liquid cooled diesel engine delivers more torque at a lower rpm for increased power when needed.
- Two-stage industrial air-cleaner.
- Rugged twin 28.4 litre fuel tanks (56.8 litres total).
- Primary and secondary fuel filters for added long term protection.
- Automotive style hood latch for easier service access.
- Expanded operator compartment includes ergonomic control panels featuring a cup-holder, cell phone pocket, 12-volt outlet and storage compartment.
- Folding Roll Over Protection Structure (ROPS) with retractable seat belt.
- Foot operated hydraulic deck lift system.
- Standard deluxe high back seat with padded armrests.
- Removable floor plate for easy maintenance access.
- Available in 183 cm cutting width with iCD™ Technology.
- Cutting height: 3.8 - 15.2 cm / 1,5-6,0 inches adjusts in 0.6 cm increments.
- Hercules™ II cast-iron mower spindles, top greaseable.
- Factory fitted rear discharge/mulching insert and mulching blades.
- Patented four-wheel IS® suspension system dramatically increases quality of cut and operator comfort.
- Industry leading 6 mm thick tubular steel frame rails.
- Independent Hydro-Gear® PW pumps and Parker TG0335 wheel motors with large industrial oil filter and remote oil cooler.
- Heavy duty integrated rear bumper protects the engine compartment.
- Trailer hitch kit.
- Suspension seat kit.
- Flat free caster tyres.
|Make||Caterpillar - Diesel|
|Cylinders / Displacement||3 Cylinders in line / 1.496 cc|
|PTO||Electric PTO clutch|
|Fuel Capacity (litres)||56 Litres|
|Cutting width (cm/inch)||183 cm / 72” Rear Discharge iCD™|
|Deck Configuration||Rear discharge/mulching insert and mulching blades|
|Cutting Height (cm)||3,8 - 15,2 cm|
|Deck Construction||3,4 mm fabricated construction, full width double top
deck, 12,7 mm scuff guards, 12,7 mm leading edge,
overlap welded corners
|Mower Spindles||Cast-iron 257 mm; 30,16 mm shaft|
|Deck lift system||Hydraulic|
|SUSPENSION & DRIVE TRAIN|
|Suspension||4-Wheel IS® Independent Suspension|
|Transmission||Independant Hydro-Gear® PW pumps and Parker TG0335
wheel motors with industrial oil filter and remote oil cooler
|Drive Axles||31,75 mm Tapered with 5-bolt flange|
|Drive Tyres (inch)||26 x 12.00 - 12 (4 ply)|
|Caster Tyres (inch)||13 x 6.50 - 6 (4 ply)|
|Speed-fwd. (km/h)||0 - 20 km/h|
|Speed-rev. (km/h)||0 - 10 km/h|
|Overall length (cm)||255|
|Overall width (cm)||186|
|Dry weight (kg)||1070|
|OPERATOR CONTROL & COMFORT SYSTEMS|
|Roll-Over Protection Structure||Standard, foldable with seat belt|
|Instrumentation||Fuel level gauge in each tank, visual water temperature
gauge, oil pressure gauge, hour meter
|Controls||Seat activated engine kill, PTO clutch safety switch,
neutral and parking brake safety circuit
|Parking Brake / Safety Circuit||Disc type|
|Engine||2-Year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty|
|Deck Drive Belt||1-Year Limited/100 hours, whichever comes first, on parts & labor.|
|Balance of machine||4-Year Limited Warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Coil-over-shocks and all suspension related components are covered for 4 years (48 months) unlimited hours. Belts, Tyres, Brake Pads, Battery, Blades: 90 days ‡|
|‡ See your dealer for warranty details.
* Power rated by engine manufacturer.