The Ferris IS® 600Z is the smallest member of the Ferris zero turn line up. Featuring our patented suspension technology, heavy-duty Hydro-Gear® drive system, an engine purpose built for a zero-turn application and mowing speeds up to 14,5 km/h. This mower is full of features to provide maximum productivity. The IS® 600Z is capable of tackling tight places, providing maximum maneuverability and productivity. You’ll mow more lawn in less time.
|IS600ZB2544RDCE||25 HP* Briggs & Stratton V-Twin Commercial Series™ Petrol||112 cm - 44” Rear discharge mower deck|
|* ALL POWER LEVELS ARE STATED GROSS HORSEPOWER AT 3600 RPM PER SAE J1940 AS RATED BY BRIGGS & STRATTON.|
* based on 80% efficiency
Commercial Turf Series™
Roll Over Protection Structure
Heavy Duty bumper
Removable floor plate
- Powered by Briggs & Stratton V-Twin Commercial Series™ air cooled petrol engines.
- Patented advanced 5 step debris management system with integrated cyclonic air cleaner.
- Easy to use oil drain tube.
- Rugged 21 litre fuel tank.
- Pedal lift and lower with single pin height of cut adjustment.
- Folding Roll Over Protection Structure (ROPS) with retractable seat belt.
- Adjustable contour seat with armrests.
- Removable floor plate for easy maintenance access.
- Ergonomic control panel feature a cup holder and fuel gauge for operator convenience.
- Available in 112 cm cutting width.
- Foot operated deck lift.
- Cutting height: 3.8 - 11.4 cm
- Features top greaseable aluminium spindles.
- Factory fitted rear discharge/mulching insert and mulching blades.
- Patented suspension system enables you to mow rougher ground faster, with a consistent cut quality, allowing you to be more productive.
- Heavy duty integrated rear bumper protects the engine compartment.
- Independent, commercial grade Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400 transaxles, features 18 cm cooling fans that also assist in repelling debris.
- Trailer hitch kit.
- Halogen front light kit.
- Flat free caster tyres.
|Make||Briggs & Stratton - Petrol|
|Cylinders / Displacement||2 Cylinders V-Twin / 724 cc|
|PTO||Electric PTO clutch|
|Fuel Capacity (litres)||21 Litres|
|Cutting width (cm/inch)||112 cm / 44” Rear Discharge|
|Deck Configuration||Rear discharge and mulching blades|
|Cutting Height (cm)||3,8 - 11,4 cm|
|Deck Construction||3,4 mm fabricated construction, full width double top deck, 9,5 mm scuff guards, overlap welded corners|
|Mower Spindles||Cast aluminium 133 mm; 25,4 mm shaft|
|Deck lift system||Foot pedal, spring assisted|
|SUSPENSION & DRIVE TRAIN|
|Suspension||Rear wheel suspension, pivoting front axle
with front ride dampening shocks
|Transmission||Independent Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400™ transaxles|
|Drive Axles||28,6 mm Tapered with 4-bolt flange|
|Drive Tyres (inch)||20 x 8.00 - 10 (4 ply)|
|Caster Tyres (inch)||11 x 4.00 - 5 (4 ply)|
|Speed-fwd. (km/h)||0 - 14,5 km/h|
|Speed-rev. (km/h)||0 - 6,5 km/h|
|Overall length (cm)||203|
|Overall width (cm)||117|
|Dry weight (kg)||418|
|OPERATOR CONTROL & COMFORT SYSTEMS|
|Roll-Over Protection Structure||Standard, foldable with seat belt|
|Instrumentation||Fuel gauge, hour meter|
|Controls||Seat activated engine kill, PTO clutch safety switch,
neutral and parking brake safety circuit
|Parking Brake / Safety Circuit||Integrated transaxle brake|
|Engine||2-Year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty|
|Deck Drive Belt||1-Year Limited/100 hours, whichever comes first, on parts & labor.|
|Balance of machine||4-Year Limited Warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Coil-over-shocks and all suspension related components are covered for 4 years (48 months) unlimited hours. Belts, Tyres, Brake Pads, Battery, Blades: 90 days ‡|
|‡ See your dealer for warranty details.
*All power levels are stated gross horsepower at 3600 RPM per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton.