SRS™ Z1 Stand-On Mower
The Soft Ride Stand-on SRS™ Z1 is raising the bar with our patent pending adjustable operator platform, featuring suspension technology, optimizing operator comfort and increasing productivity!
The superior balance provides stability and maneuverability that exceeds expectations for traction and handling. The Soft Ride Stand-on SRS™ Z1 is designed to allow for quick operator exit and re-entry. Need to walk away from the mower to move an obstacle or debris? The PTO will automatically disengage when the operator leaves the platform. Restarting the blades is just as easy. When the operator steps back onto the platform and reengages the PTO switch he can continue mowing.
|SRSZ1KAV1936RDCE||19,0 HP* Kawasaki FX600V V-Twin Petrol||91 cm - 36” Rear discharge mower deck|
|SRSZ1KAV2248RDCE||22,0 HP* Kawasaki FX691V V-Twin Petrol||122 cm - 48” iCD™ Rear discharge mower deck|
|* ALL POWER LEVELS ARE PROVIDED BY KAWASAKI|
* based on 80% efficiency
* based on 80% efficiency
Patent pending suspension platform
Height of cut
Speed control setting
- Powered by Kawasaki V-Twin air-cooled petrol engines.
- Two-stage industrial air-cleaner.
- Easy-to-use oil drain.
- Rugged 23 litre fuel tank.
- Patent pending adjustable operator platform optimizes comfort.
- Ergonomic control panel features integrated forward and reverse levers with dual stabilizer bars.
- Ergonomic thigh pad is designed for improved comfort.
- Automatic PTO disengagement.
- Hour meter, fuel level gauge.
- Available in 91 cm and 122 cm cutting width with iCD™ Technology (122 cm only).
- Hand-operated height-of-cut control adjusts in 6 mm increments from 4,4 - 11,4 cm.
- Aluminium spindles with greaseable bearings for longer usable life.
- Factory fitted half-height rear baffle insert and mulching blades combine rear discharge with mulching characteristics.
- Optional full-height rear baffle insert is used for full-featured mulching.
- Dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400® Transaxles feature 18 cm cooling fans that assist with repelling debris.
- Easy locking 3-position speed control setting.
- Large turf friendly 23” tyres for increased traction and performance.
- 13” flat-free caster tyres.
- LED light kit.
- Full height mulching baffle insert.
|‡ See your dealer for warranty details.|
* All power levels are provided by Kawasaki.
|Make||Kawasaki - Petrol||Kawasaki - Petrol|
|Horsepower||22,0 HP*||19,0 HP*|
|Cylinders / Displacement||2 Cylinders V-Twin / 726 cc||2 Cylinders V-Twin / 603 cc|
|PTO||Electric PTO clutch||Electric PTO clutch|
|Fuel Capacity (litres)||23 Litres||23 Litres|
|Cutting width (cm/inch)||122 cm / 48” Rear Discharge iCD™||91 cm / 36” Rear Discharge|
|Deck Configuration||Rear discharge and mulching blades||Rear discharge and mulching blades|
|Cutting Height (cm)||4,4 - 11,4 cm||4,4 - 11,4 cm|
|Deck Construction||3,4 mm fabricated construction, double top deck, double reinforced side skirts, overlap welded corners, iCD technology||3,4 mm fabricated construction, double top deck, double reinforced side skirts, overlap welded corners|
|Mower Spindles||Cast aluminium 133 mm; 25,4 mm shaft||Cast aluminium 133 mm; 25,4 mm shaft|
|Deck lift system||Hand-operated, spring assisted||Hand-operated, spring assisted|
|SUSPENSION & DRIVE TRAIN|
|Suspension||Patent pending adjustable suspension platform||Patent pending adjustable suspension platform|
|Transmission||Independent Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400™ transaxles||Independent Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400™ transaxles|
|Drive Axles||28,6 mm Tapered with 4-bolt flange||28,6 mm Tapered with 4-bolt flange|
|Drive Tyres (inch)||23 x 10.50 - 12 (4 ply)||23 x 8.50 - 12 (4 ply)|
|Caster Tyres (inch)||11 x 4.00 - 5 (4 ply) Flat free||11 x 4.00 - 5 (4 ply) Flat free|
|Speed-fwd. (km/h)||0 - 12,8 km/h||0 - 12,8 km/h|
|Speed-rev. (km/h)||0 - 6,4 km/h||0 - 6,4 km/h|
|Overall length (cm)||166||162|
|Overall width (cm)||124||92|
|Dry weight (kg)||398||368|
|OPERATOR CONTROL & COMFORT SYSTEMS|
|Roll-Over Protection Structure||N.A.||N.A.|
|Instrumentation||Hour meter, fuel level gauge||Hour meter, fuel level gauge|
|Controls||Integrated forward & reverse control levers with stability bar, Automatic PTO Restart||Integrated forward & reverse control levers with stability bar, Automatic PTO Restart|
|Parking Brake / Safety Circuit||Internal transaxle brake / Operator presence in platform, Parking brake safety circuit for starting engine||Internal transaxle brake / Operator presence in platform, Parking brake safety circuit for starting engine|
|Engine||3-Year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty||3-Year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty|
|Deck Drive Belt||1-Year Limited/100 hours, whichever comes first, on parts & labor.||1-Year Limited/100 hours, whichever comes first, on parts & labor.|
|Balance of machine||4-Year Limited Warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Coil-over-shocks and all suspension related components are covered for 4 years (48 months) unlimited hours. Belts, Tyres, Brake Pads, Battery, Blades: 90 days ‡||4-Year Limited Warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Coil-over-shocks and all suspension related components are covered for 4 years (48 months) unlimited hours. Belts, Tyres, Brake Pads, Battery, Blades: 90 days ‡|