F160Z – NEW FOR 2017
The Ferris® F160Z is the smallest in the Fleet Series, but it’s equipped with serious features. This compact and powerful zero-turn is designed to get you in and out of your jobs quickly and confidently. You’ll find twin 21 litre rugged fuel tanks, for a total capacity of 42 litres, to keep you productive on the job site all day.
|F160ZKAV2452SDCE||23,5 HP* Kawasaki FX730V V-Twin Petrol||132 cm - 52” iCD™ Side discharge mower deck|
|* ALL POWER LEVELS ARE PROVIDED BY KAWASAKI.|
@ 132 cm*
* based on 80% efficiency
Kawasaki FX730V engine
iCD™ Cutting System
Foot-operated deck lift
Removable floor plate
- Powered by Kawasaki 23,5 HP FX730V V-Twin air-cooled petrol engine.
- Two-stage industrial air-cleaner.
- Easy-to-use oil drain.
- Twin 21 litre rugged, impact resistant fuel tanks with switch for fuel source (42 litres total).
- Ergonomic control panels feature a cup-holder, storage compartment and fuel gauges for operator convenience.
- Suspension seat in our premium mid-back design features enhanced bolstering, with adjustable cushioned armrests for added comfort, manually adjusts to operator’s height and weight in addition to fore and aft positioning for a custom-like fit.
- Flip-up seat.
- Adjustable solid steel padded control arms.
- Removable floor pan.
- iCD™ Cutting System with striping kit.
- Foot-operated deck lift, with adjustable pedal, can change cut height in 0,6 cm increments from 3,8 - 12,7 cm.
- Cast iron spindles with greaseable bearings for longer usable life.
- Dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-4400™ transaxles feature 20 cm cooling fans that assist with repelling debris.
- Heavy-duty integrated rear bumper protects engine compartment.
- Large turf friendly 24” tyres for increased traction and performance.
- Flat-free caster tyres.
- Collection system.
- Mulch kit.
- Trailer hitch kit.
- ROPS mounted LED light kit.
- Striping kit.
|‡ See your dealer for warranty details.
* All power levels are provided by Kawasaki.
|Make||Kawasaki - Petrol|
|Cylinders / Displacement||2 Cylinders V-Twin / 726 cc|
|PTO||Electric PTO clutch|
|Fuel Capacity (litres)||42 Litres|
|Cutting width (cm/inch)||132 cm / 52” Side Discharge iCD™|
|Deck Configuration||Side discharge and high-lift blades|
|Cutting Height (cm)||3,8 - 12,7 cm|
|Deck Construction||3,4 mm fabricated construction, full width double top deck,
9,5 mm scuff guards, overlap welded corners
|Mower Spindles||Cast-iron 201 mm; 25,4 mm shaft|
|Deck lift system||Foot pedal, spring assisted|
|SUSPENSION & DRIVE TRAIN|
|Suspension||N.A. / Premium suspension high-back seat|
|Transmission||Independent Hydro-Gear® ZT-4400™ transaxles|
|Drive Axles||34,93 mm drive axles with 5 bolt wheel hubs|
|Drive Tyres (inch)||24 x 9,50 - 12 (4 ply)|
|Caster Tyres (inch)||13 x 6,50 - 6 (4 ply) Flat free|
|Speed-fwd. (km/h)||0 - 16,0 km/h|
|Speed-rev. (km/h)||0 - 8,0 km/h|
|Overall length (cm)||199|
|Overall width (cm)||138 / 171 (Deflector down)|
|Dry weight (kg)||522|
|OPERATOR CONTROL & COMFORT SYSTEMS|
|Roll-Over Protection Structure||Standard, foldable with seat belt|
|Instrumentation||Fuel level gauge in each tank, hour meter, engine malfunction indicator|
|Controls||Seat activated engine kill, PTO clutch safety switch, neutral and parking brake safety circuit|
|Parking Brake / Safety Circuit||Internal wet disc brake in transaxle|
|Engine||3-Year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty|
|Deck Drive Belt||1-Year Limited/100 hours, whichever comes first, on parts & labor.|
|Balance of machine||4-Year Limited Warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Coil-over-shocks and all suspension related components are covered for 4 years (48 months) unlimited hours. Belts, Tyres, Brake Pads, Battery, Blades: 90 days ‡|