Engineered to tame even the most demanding environments, you’ll find the Ferris® F210Z is up to the challenge. Equipped with premium components, like dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Powertrain® Transaxles and cast-iron spindles with top access grease fittings, this is one workhorse you and your crew can depend on.
|F210ZKAV2661SDCE||25,5 HP* Kawasaki FX801V V-Twin Petrol||155 cm - 61” iCD™ Side discharge mower deck|
|* ALL POWER LEVELS ARE PROVIDED BY KAWASAKI.|
* based on 80% efficiency
Kawasaki FX801V engine
iCD™ Cutting System
Foot-operated deck lift
Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Powertrain®
Removable floor plate
- Powered by Kawasaki 25,5 HP FX801V V-Twin air-cooled petrol engine.
- Two-stage industrial air-cleaner.
- Easy-to-use oil drain.
- Twin 21 litre rugged, impact resistant fuel tanks with switch for fuel source (42 litres total).
- Ergonomic control panels feature a cup-holder, storage compartment and fuel gauges for operator convenience.
- Suspension seat in our premium mid-back design features enhanced bolstering, with adjustable cushioned armrests for added comfort, manually adjusts to operator’s height and weight in addition to fore and aft positioning for a custom-like fit.
- Flip-up seat.
- Adjustable solid steel padded control arms.
- Removable floor pan.
- iCD™ Cutting System with striping kit.
- Foot-operated deck lift, with adjustable pedal, can change cut height in 6 mm increments from 38-152 mm.
- Cast-iron greaseable spindles with greaseable bearings for longer usable life, 25,4 mm shaft with top access grease fitting, 6-bolt 203 mm flange design adds strength and greater dispersal of energy to deck assembly.
- 2-belt deck drive system improves belt life and is more dependable.
- Dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Powertrain® Transaxles feature 22 cm cooling fans that assist with repelling debris.
- Heavy-duty integrated rear bumper protects engine compartment.
- Large turf friendly 24” tyre for increased traction and performance.
- Flat-free caster tyres.
- Collection system.
- Mulch kit.
- Trailer hitch kit.
- ROPS mounted LED light kit.
- Striping kit.
|‡ See your dealer for warranty details.
* All power levels are provided by Kawasaki.
|Make||Kawasaki - Petrol|
|Cylinders / Displacement||2 Cylinders V-Twin / 852 cc|
|PTO||Electric PTO clutch|
|Fuel Capacity (litres)||42 Litres|
|Cutting width (cm/inch)||155 cm / 61” Side Discharge iCD™|
|Deck Configuration||Side discharge and high-lift blades|
|Cutting Height (cm)||3,8 - 15,2 cm|
|Deck Construction||3,4 mm fabricated construction, full width double top deck,
9,5 mm scuff guards, overlap welded corners
|Mower Spindles||Cast-iron 201 mm; 25,4 mm shaft|
|Deck lift system||Foot pedal, spring assisted|
|SUSPENSION & DRIVE TRAIN|
|Suspension||N.A. / Premium suspension high-back seat|
|Transmission||Independent Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400™ transaxles|
|Drive Axles||34,93 mm drive axles with 5 bolt wheel hubs|
|Drive Tyres (inch)||24 x 12,00 - 12 (4 ply)|
|Caster Tyres (inch)||13 x 6,50 - 6 (4 ply) Flat free|
|Speed-fwd. (km/h)||0 - 16,0 km/h|
|Speed-rev. (km/h)||0 - 8,0 km/h|
|Overall length (cm)||201|
|Overall width (cm)||161 / 194 (Deflector down)|
|Dry weight (kg)||603|
|OPERATOR CONTROL & COMFORT SYSTEMS|
|Roll-Over Protection Structure||Standard, foldable with seat belt|
|Instrumentation||Fuel level gauge in each tank, hour meter, engine malfunction indicator|
|Controls||Seat activated engine kill, PTO clutch safety switch, neutral and parking brake safety circuit|
|Parking Brake / Safety Circuit||Internal wet disc brake in transaxle|
|Engine||3-Year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty|
|Deck Drive Belt||3-Year Limited/300 hours, whichever comes first. Parts & labor in year one; parts only in years two and three.|
|Balance of machine||4-Year Limited Warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Coil-over-shocks and all suspension related components are covered for 4 years (48 months) unlimited hours. Belts, Tyres, Brake Pads, Battery, Blades: 90 days ‡|