The Ferris IS® 3200Z is the latest in mowing technology. We took our top-of-the-line design and made it even more reliable and durable. The drive system features independent, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Powertrain® transaxles for improved dependability and increased performance. Large 26” drive tyres allow for greater traction, smoother ride and improved curb climbing performance. The deck mounting and leveling systems have been updated with solid steel hangers for added reliability and ease of adjustment.
Our new 2-belt decks on the IS®3200Z come with a three years (36 months) or 300 hours warranty, whichever occurs first. It covers parts & labor in year one and parts only in years two and three.
|IS3200ZBVE3772RDCE||37 HP* Vanguard® BIG BLOCK™ 993cc EFI V-Twin Petrol with Oil Guard™ System||183 cm - 72” iCD™ Rear discharge mower deck|
|* ALL POWER LEVELS ARE STATED GROSS HORSEPOWER AT 3600 RPM PER SAE J1940 AS RATED BY BRIGGS & STRATTON.|
* based on 80% efficiency
Vanguard® Oil Guard SystemThe only turf engine system that continuously exchanges oil between the engine and a large external reservoir, to shield engine oil from thermal breakdown, resulting in a cooler running engine, ensures proper lubrication during off angle operation, mess-free oil change and extends oil service intervals 5 times to 500 hours, which translates to increased productivity!
Save 60% on oil maintenance per season per unit!*
- 1. Easy fill cap and integrated oil filter make oil changes easier, cleaner and faster.
- 2. High-capacity external oil reservoir keeps oil and engine cooler.
- 3. Unique, dry sump system ensures off-angle lubrication and minimizes thermal breakdown of oil.
* Cost savings based on standard oil maintenance with 100 hour interval versus
Oil Guard System 500 hour service interval.
† See www.vanguardengines.com/eu/en_gb/support/warranty.html for warranty details.
Vanguard® BIG BLOCK™ engine
iCD™ Cutting System
Foot operated deck lift
Patented suspension system
Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Powertrain®
Patented steering system
Removable floor plate
Vanguard™ EFI EngineGet more work done per liter with the new Vanguard™ closed-loop EFI engine. Watch the video to learn why this 810cc engine is a perfect workhorse for the IS® Series zero turn mowers.
- Powered by 37 HP* air-cooled Vanguard™ BIG BLOCK™ 993cc EFI V-Twin petrol engine.
- Two-stage industrial air-cleaner.
- Easy-to-use oil drain.
- Rugged twin 21 litre fuel tanks (42 litres total).
- Vanguard Oil Guard System - Extending oil exchange interval to 500 hours.
- Ergonomic control panels feature a cup-holder, storage compartment and fuel gauges for operator convenience.
- Premium high-back seat features enhanced bolstering, with adjustable cushioned armrests for added comfort, and offers adjustable fore and aft positioning.
- Foot operated hydraulic deck lift system.
- Available in 183 cm cutting width with iCD™ Technology.
- Foot-operated deck lift, with adjustable pedal, can change cut height in 0,6 cm increments from 3,8 - 12,7 cm.
- Factory fitted rear discharge/mulching insert and mulching blades.
- Optional full-height rear baffle insert is used for full-featured mulching.
- Hercules™ II spindles with greaseable bearings for longer usable life.
- 2-belt deck drive system improves belt life and is more dependable.
- Patented IS® suspension system enables you to mow uneven terrain faster with a consistent cut quality allowing you to be more productive.
- Heavy-duty integrated rear bumper protects engine compartment.
- Dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Powertrain® transaxles feature 22 cm cooling fans that assist with repelling debris.
- Large turf friendly 26” tyre for increased traction and performance.
- Trailer hitch kit.
- Deluxe High-Back Suspension Seat.
- Flat free caster tyres.
- LED ROPS light kit.
- Service Jack kit.
- Full height mulching baffle insert.
|Make||Vanguard® - Petrol|
|Model||BIG BLOCK™ EFI with Oil Guard System|
|Cylinders / Displacement||2 Cylinders V-Twin / 993 cc|
|PTO||Electric PTO clutch|
|Fuel Capacity (litres)||42 Litres|
|Cutting width (cm/inch)||183 cm / 72” Rear Discharge iCD™|
|Deck Configuration||Rear discharge/mulching insert and mulching blades|
|Cutting Height (cm)||3,8 - 12,7 cm|
|Deck Construction||3,4 mm fabricated construction, full width double top deck,
12,7 mm scuff guards, 12,7 mm leading edge, overlap welded corners
|Mower Spindles||Cast-iron 257 mm; 30,16 mm shaft|
|Deck lift system||Foot pedal, spring assisted|
|SUSPENSION & DRIVE TRAIN|
|Suspension||4-Wheel IS® Independent Suspension|
|Transmission||Independent Hydro-Gear® Commercial ZT-5400™ trans-axles with industrial oil filter and remote oil cooler|
|Drive Axles||34,93 mm drive axles with 5 bolt wheel hubs|
|Drive Tyres (inch)||26 x 12.00 - 12 (4 ply)|
|Caster Tyres (inch)||13 x 6.50 - 6 (4 ply)|
|Speed-fwd. (km/h)||0 - 20 km/h|
|Speed-rev. (km/h)||0 - 10 km/h|
|Overall length (cm)||215|
|Overall width (cm)||186|
|Dry weight (kg)||752|
|OPERATOR CONTROL & COMFORT SYSTEMS|
|Roll-Over Protection Structure||Standard, foldable with seat belt|
|Instrumentation||Fuel level gauge in each tank, hour meter,
engine malfunction indicatore gauge
|Controls||Seat activated engine kill, PTO clutch safety switch,
neutral and parking brake safety circuit
|Parking Brake / Safety Circuit||Internal wet disc brake in transaxle|
|Engine||3-Year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty|
|Deck Drive Belt||3-Year Limited/300 hours, whichever comes first. Parts & labor in year one; parts only in years two and three.|
|Balance of machine||4-Year Limited Warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Coil-over-shocks and all suspension related components are covered for 4 years (48 months) unlimited hours. Belts, Tyres, Brake Pads, Battery, Blades: 90 days ‡|
|‡ See your dealer for warranty details.
* All power levels are stated gross horsepower at 3600 RPM per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton.